If you’re visiting The Millstone and not quite as sprightly as you used to be, we hope you’ll find the information below a help in planning your visit.
- We have allocated disabled parking spaces either side of the front door and there is a small ramp on the right hand side for easy access
- All the doors in to the main building are double doors to allow ease of access in a wheelchair.
- The bar and far dining room are on one level and have no step access, but there are a couple of steps or ramp access to the lower dining room.
- There is a disabled public toilet with an alarm on the ground floor.
- Lighting throughout is ‘atmospheric’ – but many tables are close to the window with increased natural daylight
- We have a supply of reading glasses behind the bar, and can provide large print menus
- One guest room in No1 Mellor Lane has been adapted for wheelchair access, and has an alarmed wet room, with appropriate handrails and shower stool. There is a disabled parking bay allocated to this room and ramp access.
- We’re happy to serve ‘small’ portions of many of our dishes so as not to over face those with smaller appetites
And last but not least, we’ll try to ascertain any special requests when you make a reservation with us so that we’re prepared for your arrival.